Friday, October 01, 2010

Binder clip hack for your wire shelving

Binder clip hack for your wire shelving: "

Making the rounds on Reddit this week was a great refrigerator hack by Muteboy on Flickr:



Muteboy, a.k.a. Matthew Petty, created an adjustable beverage rack in his refrigerator with a simple binder clip. The clip can be moved to the left for more beverage storage, or to the right for less. It’s a great idea for those of you with wire shelves in your refrigerator.


Since I have glass shelves throughout my refrigerator and freezer, this particular hack won’t work for me. However, it works great in my office closet where I have two rows of these types of wire shelves in my elfa system. I have already put it to use for corralling four poster tubes. It could work wonderfully for wrapping paper and wine bottles, as well.


Oh, and speaking of elfa, the Container Store is currently holding its 25% off shelving sale. Now is a good time to buy if you’ve been wanting a shelving or closet makeover.


Like this site? Buy Erin Rooney Doland's Unclutter Your Life in One Week from Amazon.com today.


No comments: